Introduction to B2B Sales
"Many thanks for the interesting and most useful session that you gave us on the 14th June. Your delivery was exceptional and all the material very relevant.
My meeting on the 15th went extremely well based upon the tips that you had given me, so much so that I even managed to charge them for the meeting… They were happy to pay for what they said was consultancy which normally I would give away as pre-sales."
Arrow’s Introduction to B2B Sales course is fun one-day programme for those who are new to sales or have a partial sales role within their organisation, and want to enhance and develop new sales skills.
By the end of this one day workshop you will:
- Have a greater understanding of the sales cycle,
- Have a toolkit for prospecting sales which will help you win new business by identifying and qualifying new leads,
- Know how to use your existing life skills in professional situations to sell to new and existing customers,
- Overcome your fear of cold calling, and understand what is required to sell without becoming a hard-nosed salesperson,
- Have an excellent grounding in the basics of the sales process, and the confidence to put your new skills and techniques into action,
- Know how to present to an audience, actively listen to and respond to their questions and the 6 main objections, and successfully close sales deals.
The day is split into distinct sections which will cover how to align your life skills with sales skills, the sales cycle, and case studies which will help you to better understand the sales process. Each session is rounded off with review and assessment, reinforcing the messages and skills learned.
The cost for the course is just £175 per person, including refreshments throughout the day, and lunch.
For upcoming course dates or to book your place, please fill in the contact form here and we’ll be in touch.