How to find, apply and bid for UK Tenders
There are on average over 600 public sector tender opportunities released in the UK each week.
Most small businesses are either not aware of them or don’t know how to respond to them.
Those SME’s that are aware of them and don’t bid have a perception that only big companies win tenders.
Many small businesses consider the tender process to be difficult and full of red tape with strict rules and regulations to overcome.
So, why should SME’s bother if they feel they have little or no chance of winning?
There are many reasons why SME’s should bother, amongst them:
- The Government have a focus to award 33% of public sector contracts to SME’s.
- Only one in ten SME’s bid for them so this is an opportunity for you to win some contracts and grow your business.
This workshop has the aim of removing the barriers for SME’s to bid for tenders.
During the session we will tell and show you:
- Why you should bid for these tenders
- What sort of opportunities are available
- The facts about the public-sector procurement process
- The benefits of winning a public-sector contract
- How to find and register for suitable opportunities
- The approach to take when responding to them
- Tips for success in increasing your chances of winning a tender
The workshop will give you real examples of companies in North Tyneside that have bid for and have won tenders across the UK
During the workshop, we will also give you the ‘Six Golden Rules’ you must follow to increase your chances of success.
At the end of the workshop you will have the confidence to:
- Look for and find suitable tenders for your business
- Register on various procurement portals across the UK
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.
Venue is the North Tyneside Business Centre, Saville Street, North Shields, NE30 1NT
Starts at 1.00pm and finishes at 4.00pm
To book a place on this workshop click this link 'Tenders'